It is the responsibility of the Team Captain to:-
1. Ensure the swimmers are at The Meres Centre at the correct time and on time.
2. Advise swimmers of the correct procedures for completing the Sponsor Forms and the Gift Aid section.
3. Collect all the Sponsor Forms together with the Master Sponsor Form and take these to the RotarySwimarathon Reception Desk on the ground floor 20minutes before your allocated time.
4. To ensure that all the team follow the rules and regulations with regards to Health & Safety.
5. After the swimming session, return to the RotarySwimarathon reception to collect swimmers sponsorship forms, swimmers certificates, team photographs etc. All of these items will be available for collect within 20 minutes of the swimming session finishing.
6. After the event to collect all the sponsorship money by the end of March and foward to the appropriate person as mentioned on the master form.
Please also see our policy for Child Protection.
(These responsibilities will be reviewed annually - last updated 16th January 2020)